Easter is coming soon and Knoxville offers so many fun ways to celebrate.
Easter Events and Egg Hunts
- Rock and Roll Easter Event at First Farragut United Methodist Church, 12733 Kingston Pike.
March 9th from 10 a.m. – 12 p.m.
This event celebrates the risen Christ with a fun family affair that shares the unforgettable message of God’s love with music, crafts, games and activities that center on spreading the true message of Easter. The celebration will conclude with a high energy egg hunt!
- Community Easter Egg Hunt at Ebenezer United Methodist Church, 1001 Ebenezer Road
March 16th from 1-2:30 p.m.
Everyone is invited to join us for our annual “eggs-travagance.” Food, fun, and over 1,000 candy-filled eggs to be found, everyone is sure to have a great time. The event is FREE, though donations of food and hygiene items will be accepted. Come join the fun!
- Easter Egg Dive at the Davis YMCA, 12133 S. Northshore Drive
March 16th from 11 a.m. – noon
The Davis Y invites all “egg”-cited divers age 8 and under to jump, dive, float and splash for eggs. This is a FREE event that is open to all, but please register by calling 777-9622. Ages 0-3 years dive in at 11 a.m, Ages 3-5 years dive in at 11:20 a.m., Ages 5-8 years dive in at 11:40 a.m.
- Funny Bunnies PJ Storytime at Howard Pinkston Branch Library, 7732 Martin Mill Pike
March 19th at 6:30 p.m.
Celebrate Easter with stories and songs! Make a bunny headband and enjoy an Easter basket cookie teat. Wear your pajamas if you’d like, or bring a favorite teddy beard. Ages 2-6 with an adult.
- Live Bunnies at O’Hare Port at Smart Toys and Books, 9700 Kingston Pike.
March 23rd-31st during regular business hours.
Bring a camera, all ages welcome.
- Easter Eggstravaganza at UT Gardens, 2431 Joe Johnson Drive
March 23rd from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
The Eggstravaganza is a family friendly event for children ages 12 and under. Learn about spring time in the Gardens and make spring crafts. Spend time with the Easter Bunny; hunt for eggs and maybe find a prize egg! This year there will be four egg hunt times: 10:30, 11:30, 12:30 and 1:30. Hurley Co Photography will be onsite to provide photos with the Easter Bunny (additional fees apply). The cost for Eggstravaganza is $6 per child Advanced registration is required and closes on Thursday, March 21st at 5 p.m. Register online here
- Fountain City Easter Egg Hunt at Fountain City Park, 117 Hotel Road
March 23rd from 9 a.m. – 12 p.m.
Annual tradition bringing together kids of all ages and their parents to enjoy a fun day of food, vendors, games and, of course, Easter egg hunting! The event is free and open to the public, so we hope you’ll join us. There will also be a visit from the Easter Bunny! Egg hunts for children ages 4-7 begins at 9:30 a.m; ages 1-3 at 10:15 a.m; and ages 8-12 at 11:00 a.m.
- Easter Egg Hunt at St. Paul’s United Methodist Church, 4014 Garden Drive
March 23 from 10 a.m. -2 p.m.
Egg hunt, games, face painting and a craft.
- Easter Egg Hunt at Shannondale Baptist Church, 5108 Villa Road
March 23rd at noon
Egg hunt, face painting, and more
- Breakfast with the Easter Bunny at Smart Toys and Books, 9700 Kingston Pike.
March 23rd from 9-11 a.m.
Have breakfast, make a craft, and visit with the Easter Bunny. Cost is $12 per child. Space is limited, call 691-1154 for reservations.
- Easter Egg Hunt at West Hills Park, 410 N Winston Road
March 23rd at 3:30 p.m.
Every family needs to bring 10-20 filled plastic eggs to join in this large Easter Egg Hunt. Fill your eggs with candy or something unique and fun! We will have a character visit, egg hunt, and one cupcake per child at the end. Please RSVP on their Facebook Events page
- Easter Events at Bass Pro Shops, 3629 Outdoor Sportsman Pl, Kodak
FREE photos with the Easter Bunny, Easter Crafts, and Egg Hunts for children ages 2-10. Saturdays and Sundays from 1-4 p.m. and Monday-Friday from 6-8 p.m.
- Easter Egg Hunt at RiverView Family Farm, 12130 Prater Lane
March 29th and 30th from 11 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Second Annual Easter Egg Hunt.
- Easter Egg Hunt at Deep Well Farm, 9567 Hwy 11E, Lenoir City
March 29th and 30th 11 a.m. – 5 p.m.
$8.00 admission for everyone, CASH ONLY. Two Egg Hunts at noon and 3 p.m. each day for children 1-10.
- Easter Egg Hunt at Cornerstone Church of Knoxville, 1250 Heritage Lake Blvd
March 30th from 10:30 a.m. – 12 p.m.
Join CCK’s annual Easter egg hunt on the church lawn! There will be age appropriate hunts with prizes for the winners!
- Easter Egg Hunt at East Knox Elementary School with New Beginnings Baptist Church, 9315 Rutledge Pike
March 30th from 11 a.m. – 1 p.m.
They will be providing a FREE lunch, door prizes, Easter Bunny pictures for a $5 donation to the church, and candy filled egg hunt with the Easter Bunny.
- Funny Bunny Day at Crescent Bend House and Gardens, 2728 Kingston Pike
March 30th from 10 a.m. – 12 p.m.
Enjoy a wonderful day with the Easter Bunny in the garden who will bound around playing with children and delivering his eggs filled with candy and “jokes.” Refreshments and punch will be served. Activities for the kids include Easter Egg Hunts through the day and Arts & Crafts. The abundance of blooming tulips in the garden makes a great place to take a family Easter picture. Be sure to bring your cameras. Standard admission charges apply.
- Easter Egg Hunt at Sharon Baptist Church, 7916 Pedigo Road
March 30th from 2-4 p.m.
- Easter EGGstravaganza at Pathways Church – South Knoxville Campus, 6514 Chapman Hwy.
March 30th from 11 a.m. – 1 p.m.
The Easter EGGstravaganza is a FREE event for the family with a HUGE Easter egg hunt with over 15,000 eggs, 7 GIANT inflatables, and food!
- Easter Parade and Egg Hunt at New Market Fire Department, 934 W Old AJ Hwy, New Market, TN
March 30th from 11:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m.
The parade will start at 11:30 a.m. and will travel along Old AJ Hwy to the New Market Fire Department. Everyone is invited to participate in the parade with Easter floats, antique vehicles, horses, ATVs, marching bands, etc. After the parade, an egg hunt for all ages is planned at the New Market Fire Department. There will be different age groups and a prize egg for each group. The Easter bunny will be available for photos with your camera. There will also be a puppet show and refreshments available for sale.
- Easter Egg Hunt to benefit March of Dimes at Kmart in Halls
March 30th from 12-1:30 p.m.
All age groups welcome. Egg hunt will start in the garden center. We are asking for $1 donations to benefit the Knoxville area March of Dimes to help raise money to keep babies healthy. $.78 of every dollar raised goes back into the research for March of Dimes.
- Allergy Free Easter Egg Hunt at UT Gardens, 2518 Jacob Drive
March 30th from 10:30-11:30 a.m.
Food Allergy Free, “Prized” Egg Hunt for children ages 12 and under. Sponsored by FACET, VEFA, and Elijah’s Hope.
Easter Bunny Pictures
- Pictures with 4-H Bunnies and Chicks at Mayo Garden Center, 4718 Kingston Pike
March 9th from 1-4 p.m.
Have your picture made with the bunnies and chicks for a donation to our local 4-H Club!
- Portraits with the Easter Bunny at Smart Toys and Books, 9700 Kingston Pike
March 24th from 1-4 p.m.
Have one-on-one time with the Easter Bunny and have a professional portrait taken by Lauren Blankenship Photography. Space is limited, call 691-1154 for reservations.
- Easter Bunny Pictures at West Town Mall, 7600 Kingston Pike
Get pictures with the Easter Bunny Monday – Thursday from 11 a.m. – 8 p.m; Fridays and Saturdays from 10 a.m. – 8 p.m; Sundays 12-6 p.m. Special hours on Friday, March 29th and Saturday, March 30th from 10 a.m. – 8:30 p.m.
- Easter Bunny Pictures at Knoxville Center Mall, 3001 Knoxville Center Drive
Get your picture made with the Easter Bunny Monday – Saturday from 11 a.m. – 8 p.m. and on Sundays from 12-6 p.m.
- Caring Bunny at Knoxville Center Mall, 3001 Knoxville Center Drive
March 24th from 10-11:30 a.m.
Children with special needs and their families are invited to a special photo session with Caring Bunny in an environment set up to support the sensory, physical and other developmental needs of children with all abilities. RSVP at www.abilitypath.org by March 22nd.